Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Dose..

WOW! Already 2 weeks have past, and it seems like yesterday we were welcoming home the 4th member of our family! Its still hard to believe that I am 24 years old, and I have been marred for 4 years, and have 2 wonderful children! Some say to me that I am too young to have already gone through these stages, but I couldn't have imagined my life any diffrent. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder, but I am very satisfied with my life, and how it has turned out for me so far! A little blabber fom my head again, and on that note here is my 5 for Friday!

Time with my Kiddos! Yesterday, Crysta, Carter and I went for a walk. Since we are limited to 1 car, walking will be my mode of transport most of the time. I think total we walked a little under 2 miles, and Crysta surprisingly walked the whole way with me. We walked to the gas station and got bug juices and popsicles. then we sat under the treee by the fire department, and rested. Then we walked all the way home. It was nice to get out, but I also realized what a talker Crysta is. I enjoy our conversations, even if it is on a 3 year old level! Just being with them is so wonderful.
Exercise! along with the walk yesterday, I took Tawns place on the kickball team. It was nice to get out and run a little. I didn't do too terrible, so that also wa a bounus. To gloat a little, I was 4 for 4, with 2 RKI's. (runs kicked in). Whoo hoo!
Couples Retreat! I know that we aren't able to go this year, but I am really excited for the couples that do get to go. Its a wonderful time for hubbys to spend time together, and maybe figure some things out. Its also a great oppertunity to get to know other couples in the church. I understnad that there are a lot of new couples this year. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Sleep! I know this has been on a lot of my thankful thoughts latley, but as a new mommy I need it. Carter is such a great sleeper, which is good and bad for me. But I will take the 3 am pumpings for a few extra hours of shut eye. Crysta was also worn out from yesterday, so she sletpt very well!
Caffeine! ok, on a side note, I had to look at the side of my Diet. DP to see how to spell Caffeine! haha.. Anyway, Leslie had given me a Dunn Bros gift card for my birthday, and I have used it a lot this past week! I LOVE Dunn Bros!!
I hope that everyone has a great weekend! We are finally getting our newborn pictures taken on Sunday afternoon! I can't wait to see what Jill does!! so that means that announcements will be coming soon! YEAH!!

No comments: