Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whoo hoo.

AHH, Sleep! I don't want to curse myself by saying this, but I think I have been blessed with a sleeper baby! Carter slept from 2-6 last night! WOW!! I think it took Crysta maybe 4 months to do even that! haha. But he has a time span where either his belly aches or he is just fussy, and its between 11pm-1 or 2 am. but other than that, he is awesome! We also were given a swaddler blanket (thanks Jen), and he LOVES it, It think it is my new best friend! its so easy, and since Carter likes to be swaddled, tightly, its just what I need.
Crysta was able to show him off at church last night, and its all she could talk about when we got home. Walking into the church, Crysta looked up at Terrance and said, "Ok Dad, its time to take my baby inside and show him off". I am so happy that she is so proud. She loves him so much, and as far as I can see there is no jealousy or competition. Which is wonderful! We are blessed with people bringing us supper for the next week, and I think Terrance is getting spoiled. We have had more awesome meals this week, than I think he has had throughout our 4 years together! Thank you to everyone! Well there isnt much to report, I think we might take an hour or so this afternoon, and maybe take a short walk. Since I dont have a double stroller Crysta might have to walk, but it will be good for her, she has tons of energy to burn since she has been cooped in here for 4 days! I love being a mommy of two beautiful children! I can't even count my blessings!

No comments: