Saturday, September 8, 2007

HEHE HAHA

Another update from the Newton Home.. Obviously I have not and did not have the baby on his anticipated due date. I did go to the doctors this past Friday for a BPP ultrasound, and to talk with Dr. Lynn about setting up a date for inducing me. A BPP ultrasound is just a routine check on the babys breathing, movement, and the fluid surrounding him. Thankfully he passed with flying colors. 8 out of 8 to be exact! Which is great, and I also am still 4 cm dialated. So no big change in my progression. We talked to Dr. Lynn about a good time to induce me. Since she is not on call at all next week, she will not be delivering the baby, which stinks but she wont let me wait until the following week. We set it up for Friday September 14th. We have to be at Labor and Delivery in the hospital at 6:00 am that morning. hopefully if all goes well, we should have a baby by that night. However, I mentioned in my last blog, that I was considering taking Castor Oil to induce my own labor. I chickend out at the check out counter at Walmart yesterday. But I have been reading a lot of diffrent websites to get insight on other womens experiences with the nasty stuff. So far the majority of the comments are strongly encouraging the use of it.. SO, after I write this, I will be heading to the store to buy a bottle of it. By the time most of you read this, I will have already taken it, and there might be another blog after this one cursing myself for even thinking of it, or there won't be another blog, because the oil worked and I will be in the hospital with the baby. HEY, I know most of you are shaking your heads, thinking Im crazy and I will die of diaharea, but most of you know that I will try just about anything for the sake of trying it. I will not do anything unhealthy or dangerous to the baby to induce labor, which is why I have checked online for so long. Because even though I am very uncomfortable, I do not want to do anything harmful to me or the baby.
Anyway, those are my thoughts on that. Wish me luck,and I give you all permission to laugh at me if this turns out terribly wrong. BOTTOMS UP!!

No comments: