Sunday, September 9, 2007

All is good

I did it!!!! I went straight to walmart after signing off the internet Saturday afternoon, and bought me a bottle of Castor Oil! I really wasnt sure how much to take, since the websites I visited said diffrent amounts, so I thought I would start small, just in case something big happend either way. I mixed 3 teaspoons with some Coke and took shots until the oil was completley out of the cup! The websites said to hold your breath, and just take it fast so you dont taste the oil. So I did, but let me tell you that the burps to follow probably did not do justice. The after burp taste was down right nasty. Good thing I was by myself, so no one had to suffer with the sounds! However, other than some nausia, nothing happend. Nothing good or bad. I had 1 contraction the rest of the night. I am pretty sure that I did not take enough, but honestly I didnt put much faith in it. So Im not disappointed, but very happy that I didnt have diahrea all night. So now I can say that I have tried Castor Oil. What a great memory! haha, Im just glad it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be.
This week is pretty full of things to do, so I think it will go by fast. I am just so excited that we will definatly be welcoming our little guy to the world on Friday. My Dad and Grandpa should be here by thursday for the birth. It will be great to see them. Our visit with Ray and Jamie went well. We didnt do much, but its always good to just spend time with family. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

LESTER said...

Hey! Didn't get to talk to you much yesterday. I'm glad everything went okay. At least you know you will for sure have that boy by Friday! Only 5 more days.....or less. Have a good week. If you need anything just give me a call!

KristinStinnett said...

Taking the castor oil cocktail voluntarily wins you the bravest (or craziest) inducing story ever!!! and I've heard (and told) a few!! Maybe the new babe is waiting to share Aunt Tawn's 30th! :) Am staying tuned. Take care!!

DonnaMarie said...

I'm so excited for you all on Friday - if he waits that long! We'll be out of town until sometime late Saturday, but we'll definitely be thinking about you and praying for a safe, healthy delivery! Can't wait to meet the newest Newton boy! :-)