Friday, September 21, 2007

Fridays dose of Thankfulness

Hey all, I just have so much to write about lately my head is about to burst, but I think there may be some blog law somewhere of only so many posts in a 24 hour span. I had a tear jerkin funny happen to me yesterday, and almost ran straight to my computer to write about it, then I Thought, 'wait a minuet, I'm totally addicted to blogging' 'I think I need B. A. (Bloggers Annonymous)'. Haha. So I will just have to tell you all about it if you are interested and limit this blog to my thankful thoughts!
1. Generous people: There are meals that are being provided for us for past week, and the next week to follow. Its a HUGE help to have someone willing to prepare an entire meal for you, but it is also very thoughtful, and we are extremely thankful for the kindness, compassion, and great food! Terrance is getting spoiled, so I guess I might have to keep this up!
2. Clorox disinfectant wipes: Along with the story I noted earlier, I almost had to empty an entire container of wipes in my bedroom yesterday. Lets just say that if poop and pee from a week old baby had a race, I think they would tie! funny stuff!
3. Great laughs: This entire week has been full of happy and funny memories! I guess boys naturally are just born with the capability to surprise us at every turn, but also I got an email from Leslie about a funny lizard story. First thing I read this moring, and I was laughing so hard that tears were litterally falling from my eyes. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
4. Outside Time: Crysta, Carter and I were able to go with Terrance to their kickball game. Crysta enjoyed the running room, Carter enjoyed a great snooze in the warm weather, and I enjpyed it ALL! I look at myself in the mirror and some pale 'skinnier' person is staring back at me. funny sight to see. So I guess to feel more normal I have to get a tan, and eat a lot to get my belly back. Not really, but the tan part might not be a bad idea. Caspers my name until then!
5. Everything: Seems pretty vague but I have so many things I am thankful for like, a healthy 1 week old (today) baby boy, who just melts my heart anytime I look at him. A very courageous and energetic 3 soon to be 4 year old daughter who makes me proud everyday. A wonderful husband who sits up with a 'fussy' baby at midnight so I can grab an extra hour of sleep, even though he has to go to work early. and just being surrounded by such wonderful people. So many things to be thanful for!
Thats my 5 (hundred). hope you all had a thankful and blessed week, and an even better weekend!

1 comment:

KristinStinnett said...

Just caught up on all your weeks' news on your blog. Whew! Sounds like you handled everything with humor and grace--what more can you do? Glad you guys are doing well and being well cared for. Nothing beats meals delivered by the church people!! Pretty, pretty baby!! like the big sis--so pretty! :)