Monday, October 1, 2007

On the Heart

Just a few things I thought I would jot down, while BOTH kiddos are sleeping, and while I avoid the duties at hand.First of all, Jennifer called me this morning, and told me that Blake is in the hospital. They took him to the ER last night with a 103 fever, and his soft spot was bulging. The Colvin 4 were over for dinner Saturday night, and it was clear that the boys weren't feeling well. I just ask for your prayers for the boys, and Jeff and Jen. I know it's nerve racking when you dont know whats wrong with your kiddos, and you just can't do anything. I guess they will be doing some blood work on Blake and keeping him atleast until Wednsday. Austin is ok for now. So please pray that they both get better. And also pray that no one, especially Carter gets sick either.
Secondly, and on somewhat of a lighter note. Carter Jay had his newby pictures taken yesterday. Jill (The photographer) was almost 45 minuets late. She told me to have Carter fed before she got there. Well he was, but in the middle of the pictures he started to get hungry. He fussed a little at first, and we were playing the pacify with the binki, and yank it right before she took the picture, then shove it back in again, game. It was fun at first, then he really started to get mad. Jill said she got some really good ones though, and I can't wait to see how they turn out. They should be on her website by tomoorow or Wednsday. I will email you all the password soon.
We are planning to take Crysta to Chuck E. Chesses for her birthday, which is this weekend. I can't believe that my little girl will be 4 in 5 days! She is pretty excited to go. I was looking at their website, and she was so excited that she will see the Chuck E. Cheese guy! She is just elated! I love that she can tell me what she wants now, it allows me to see her interets, and personality. She told us that she wants a pink pony, t-rex, unicorn, and a Cinderella carrige that doesn't open for her birthday! too funny! We are celebrating her birthday with the family friday night, and saturday Terrance and I have a day planned for her. I hope it all works out. Then possibly saturday night having some family over again for dinner! we will see what happens.

No comments: