Friday, October 5, 2007

just stuff

Hello to all! Well this week has been full of things I couldnt wait to blog about, and now that I am sitting at my computer I can't remember half of them! For starters, Carter is 3 weeks today! hard to believe! Second, Crysta is going to be 4 TOMORROW! I can't believe that my little girl is only a couple years away from going to school!! Tonight we are taking her to Chuck E. Cheeses to celbrate! She is so excited, and that makes me happy!! Then tomorrow Terrance and I will be taking her out all day. then family will be coming over for dinner tomorrow night! Should be fun! It will be nothing like the blow out birthday she had last year, but this is kind of the point! We can't spoil her every year right!? :-)
Carter got his first real bath 2 nights ago. We did it in our bathroom sink. He really liked it at first, then he started to fus once he got cold, but that kid loves to be naked! haha. And he loves to have lotion rubbed on him too! His Cord had fallen off the night before, and I didn't know it. I went to change his diaper at like 3 am, and in the dark saw a little black thing, and my first thought was it was a wood tick! but in the morning I saw it was his cord, and got really excited! I remember litterally jumping for joy when Crystas fell off! haha. Find the joy in the small favors right?
Also, for those who dont know. I have a new do! I went to Michelle Rehagen on Tuesday and had her give me my FIRST perm ever! Thats right, I have never had a perm or anything close in my entire life! I had always wanted one, so this was my chance! I like it for the most part, but now my insanly thick hair is about twice as thick! haha. but I like the ease of getting ready now. Since Im fairly busy with 2 kiddos and the church, I wanted something easy! I will post pictures when I take some! I havent been able to wash it for 2 days, so its been a little rough! Terrance will appreciate my shower more than ever today, he litteraly holds his breath when he is near me!
The church is having the Homecoming this weekend, and I have to have the church cleaner that it has ever been. However, I think little Carter knows that I need to get it done, and he has been giving me greif every time I try to get something done. I hope today he is better at letting me get it done. I have A LOT to do today! so I better get on it! have a great weekend!

No comments: