Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Wednsday

Good Morning! I just had to share a few things that made me giggle these past few days. First of all, Jen had a few of us girls over to practice facials for her new buisness in Mary Kay. I really didnt get to participate in the entire process because Carter 'thought' he was about to die of starvation. but it was fun to watch all the other girls do their make up. Crysta was even stoked about the party, so Jen did her make up! I wish I would have taken pictures, but you can imagine. Crysta LOVED it. I did however just get to play with the colors I chose. They were extremly dark, so I made a mess of my face to give Jen the practice of fixing it for me, but I think I was to far beyond any kind of help!
Last night, was my first night of hopefully a tradition that sticks. My new recipie night. I made 'Apple Raisin Pork chops'. They had a slight resemblance to Hawiian Pork Chops. Very sweet, and a little spicy. Terrance actually had 2nds, which tells me that it was good. So I guess thats a keeper in my cook book. Very easy too! If you want the recipie let me know. After that we all took baths and just relaxed. I think my cold is either coming back or just getting worse. Crysta too has been really congested, and Carter is now getting a goopy eye, and a stuffy nose. He also has been pretty fussy for the past few days, so I don't know if he is getting sick or not, or if I just ate something that doesnt agree wtih him. Its amazing that a baby sometimes soley depends on his mother for the first 9 months in the womb, and then if you nurse, he depends on you for atleast the first 6 months. IT can make you VERY aware of what you do.
This morning I woke up very congested. you know the kind where you can't talk really because your throat is sore from drainage, and your voice is muffled from congestion? And all you want is something HOT to drink so you don't have to cough. Well Crysta woke up that way too. And all I could do was laugh when we tried to talk to eachother this morning. HAHA. We both had stuffy noses, and no voice. Very funny. OK, so that story was a lot funnier when it happend, and a lot funnier in my head when I thought, "I should blog about this today". But apparantly not so much actually IN the blog. My applogies. Have a Splendiferous day.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey your blog just gave me an awesome idea. When we all try a new recipe we should post it on our blogs for all to see. I would love to have a copy of the Pork Chops so please share!!!!
I understand the cold thing, we too have been suffering and it's not fun!
I miss you girls, I had so much fun the other night. It was great practice and even with the 'mess on your face' (lol) you were beautiful!
Love you girl, see you tonight!
You are very special to me by the way.
Jen

Jen said...

oh yeah, ps, jeff loved your idea of the cooking thing with all the girls. His eyes sparked as he imagined good food for a week.