Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My little photographer

So, its been a while for me in the blogging world, and quite a lot has gone on. I am finally done scanning for Data Comm, and have been for a few weeks now. Softball season is quickly approaching, and we had our first "practice" this past saturday. I am so excited for softball, I can't explain it. Although I have never played the game before, and my future teammates might tell you that I am not that good, I have a BLAST playing it. I think we were all super sore after saturdays game, but we all had a great time.. I hope.
So Crysta has really been into taking pictures with our camera, and we let her because she is carefull and can get some really interesting shots. So I put together a slide show of some of her work. It is interesting to see what creativity a 4 year old has. The first part of the show is from my last day scanning. She went crazy with the camera, so I had to edit a lot of them. The middle part is from keeping little Whitney last thursday. She went wild again, and I had to choose just a few, but there will be more of her work in a latter show soon to be posted. The last group of photos is from playing softball saturday. Again, some pictures were edited out, but she took some great shots of herself, AND she got Julie Terry to smile for the camera, which most of you know is a rare and difficult task. I hope you all enjoy the show! Like I said, there are more pictures to come!

2 comments:

LESTER said...

Very nice. I love them. I may hire her the next time I'm looking for a photographer. Do you think I can pay with candy or pretend make-up sessions.

ran said...

She really has some great pictures! That is a neat idea. Of course the tongue pics are the ones she will enjoy the most! Too funny!