Friday, April 25, 2008

5 for friday

I have a quick minuet this morning, actually truth be told, Im putting off walking around my appartment due to messy-ness, and going into the church. With all this nice weather, I have gotten a lazy leg I am trying to shake off.. So with that being said, here is my 5 for friday with images from photobucket.. This could get interesting......

* My family: In Missouri and Colorado. I love everyone, and miss the ones I can't see everyday, but I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful family to be apart of.
family

* Lotion: I recently started tanning, and burnt my back and tummy all to pieces.. :-(
Sunscreen Lotion

* LOST: A new episode of my 2 favorite shows were back on last night... I will need to watch it again, but I was happy that my show is back!
lost

* Esther: I sadly never really knew the entire story of Esther, and I am so glad to be studying it in our wednsday night class.. One of my favorite stories so far...
Esther

*Scrapbooks: Tawn and I went to Hobby Lobby where all the scrapbooking stuff was 50% off... I came home, and just went through my own stuff, and looked through some of my old ones.. Time flies, and Im glad I have these to look at.
scrapbooks

Theres my 5, whats yours?

1 comment:

LESTER said...

I like your 5 for Friday with photos! I too am thankful for studying Esther on Wednesday nights. I learned a lot that night we studied over at Judy Stephen's house, but I am learning so much more now too.