Saturday, March 29, 2008

Catching up......

I have fallen behind on my blogging, so I will do a quick recap for those interested... We went camping at Mark Twain for Easter. It was fun, and a little cold, but it just made the campfire that much nicer. There is just something about a campfire, that makes the whole trip.. Crysta LOVES to camp, which I am thankful for, since she was born into a very campy family! Carter and Whitney seemed to do well too.. I think Carter is ready to crawl, so he's not so constricted, but lets not rush things. I really enjoyed the time with friends and family. And any time away from my chores at home, is welcome..
Next update Carter had his 6 month check up yesterday. 6 months already.. His weight has decreased dramatically. Not unhealthy though. He was in the 97th percentile for weight at his 3 month check up, this time around he is in the 50th percentile. He weighs 17.8lbs, and is almost 25 inches long. He is developing great, and a little ahead of schedule. He is healthy, happy, and VERY mobile. I don't think I have that much longer before he starts crawling.
Brent and Resa finally bought the big HDTV!, which means that we are the lucky ones to get their old T.V. Unfortunatly it doesn't fit in the spot where our old T.V. was. So thursday I devoted to moving the furniture around. It was fun to have a reason to change the look of things. We have had our furniture the same way for 4 years, so it was a little refreshing to have it switched around. I will have to get a concesus from friends if they like the new layout! But hey, atleast we gota new T.V!! Thanks Mom and Pop!
Another change up, I cut my hair wednsday. I am trying to grow it out for the weddings in June, so I didnt want to loose length, but I needed a change. So I just got layers, and bangs!! I got a lot of comments from people at church that night. I didnt think it was that diffrent, but I guess its more noticable than I thought. Im getting used to the bangs, but all in all I like it!
I will end with a few pictures!!

No comments: