Friday, March 14, 2008

Five for Friday(and More)

The week is finally over, and I have to say that this was a hard week for me. Not only with work, but with multiple things. I have never been more thankful to say T.G.I.F.. Except, today I am feeling VERY under the weather, and I have so much to get done today. Maybe I'll feel better later on in the day. But here is my 5!

1. Sleep: Not for me, but for Carter. I think he read my previous blog, because I layed him down at 6:30 last night, and he slept until 12 to eat, then again at 3:30. He was VERY tired. He was able to play with his cousin Whit yesterday and I guess all that estrogen just wore him out!!
2.3 am talks: With me not feeling good, Carter being hungry, and Akira pooping all over my kitchen floor, I was pretty awake at 3am. So was Carter for a little while, so I was able to sit and rock him, and just listen to him coo in my ear! I love the sound of his voice, and it definatly took my mind off the mess that I just had to clean up in my kitchen!
3. Fridays. Its the end of the week, but its also a day to reflect on the days before, and come up with thankful thoughts, instead on dwelling on the "poopy" stuff. (No pun intended)
4. Pledge: I dusted our home yesterday! It was long overdue, but I love how pledge just make the job easier, and it makes everything so shinny, and makes the air smell good!
5. Coupons and discounts: I have a 50% off coupon for Chadwicks, and Im using it to get 2 new dresses for the summer. my total for both is the cost of what one would be alone! I can;t pass up a bargin, and a chance to get new clothes, which I need badly!

Theres my 5! hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: