Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Whats Sleep?

Well I think I was spoiled the first 5 months of Carter's life. He has always been a wonderful sleeper, a total opposite from his sister. I thought I was in the clear, beacuse usually around 6 months, is when most babies sleep through regardless.. Not for me... for the past week, I have been up almost every hour and a half to 2 hours, with a SCREAMING baby.. Not crying, or fussy, but litterally screaming..he wouldn't eat, and he wouldnt eventually cry himself to sleep. Thusly I was at a loss. I would whip up a 4oz bottle of formula and pray he would eat it.. Sometimes he would and fall asleep for a little while. An already long story short, I think my baby boy is starting to teeth. I am going to miss that toothless smile, but Im ready for the process to be over.. Last night was the firt night he only woke up once, but just when I thought I was going to get some sleep, Crysta crawled into bed with me. She got in trouble earlier in the day, and usually when that happens, she wants to sleep with me the night after. So I let her for a while, until I wanted to roll over, and had to put her in her own bed. I enjoy the cuddle time with her, but I also cherish my sleep at night time. I desperatly need my sleep!
A few more updates, we are looking at some preschools for Crysta to attend this fall. There aren't many choices, but I think we are just going to have to be on a waiting list, and just enroll her somewhere, and pray we get into the places we want.. Im trying to prepare myself for preschool, I will most likley be that blubbering mom outside the door, waving good-bye for 20 minuets long after she has forgotten about me. ut pre-school is only part time, kindergarden is whats going to kill me. She will start kindergarden when it switches to all day. Im just not sure how I feel about that. I guess we will see when the time comes, but I know it has to happen, I just never thought I would be going through this process so soon. It makes me cherish my time with her that much more.
Terrance and I bought me a new softball mit yesterday. Since we are starting a co-ed team for the summer, we thought I'd better get a glove. Ans dince it was nice yesterday he took me to the park and helped me practice. It was fun just getting out and playing around with the family. Crysta has her own mit too, so we all played, but Carter just slept in the car! Playing though made me realize how rusty I am, and what hard work it is. I was wore out! But I love it! I can't wait to play!!
I will just leave you with a few pictures! Have a great hump day!
Check out Carter's Post Bath hair!! its on the verge of a mowhawk!


The true personality of my kiddos. I love Carters face!

3 comments:

Tawn said...

Nice layout! So you found the free templates. I like them better than what blogger offers. So sorry about the no sleep, hopefully it will pass soon.

ran said...

How springy and colorful - lovin that! That no sleep thing is always hard. Makes mama a zombie even if she doesn't want to be one. Just had the best lunch with Crysta. That always makes my day!

LESTER said...

Nice layout and I love that picture of Crysta and Carter. Crysta is growing up so fast. I can't believe it is almost time for her to go to school. Well I'm sure both of you will do fine. Hope you get some better sleep soon!