Friday, November 2, 2007

Bare it AlL!!

OK, so I am always keeping an eye out for a blog oppertunity. Now, some of you know, that I can sometimes offer a little too much information about myself sometimes. Now,I have never had anyone actually tell me that, but I do get my little me on my shoulder sometimes that says " You know, they probably didn't want or care to know that, and some details about you are better left unregconized". Well this may be one of those times, but I find a way to deal with something that is bothering me is to aknowledge it, and talk about it. And since I am lacking for blogs, I thought here would be a nice place to start.
Anyone who looks at me can see that I have had a severe case of acne. Its not so severe anymore, but I still struggle with the occasional break outs, and the scars, and terrible complexion. I am fairly self concious about my skin. Im uncomfortable in any situation that diliberatly draws attention to my face in any form. And I can't stand for anyone to touch it. And if you think I dont see you staring at it, your wrong. Now I have tried just about everything under the sun to help heal my skin. I have had MANY perscriptions, I've tried just about every over the counter treatment there is. I have even tried Proactive, Mary Kay, and Microderabrasion professionaly done. Although, some of these helped nothing has improved my skin much. Well since my acne isn't so much active anymore, more random and somewhat controlled, I was thinking about trying proactive again. And this is where my blog experiment begins.
I was walking through Target wasting time while Terrance was playing basketball monday night. now when Im at Target, I walk up and down just about every isle. I was walking through the skin care, and noticed a product that very bluntly states that its more effective than proactive. Well this struck my intrest, since I was most likley going to be ordering proactve the next day. And this was about 15 dollars cheaper, and I could take it home that night. So I did, and its called 'Acne Free'. It has the same steps as proactive, and just about the same amount of benzol peroxide. So heres the experiment. Im going to take pictures of my face one time a week, to see if its improving. The camera can pick up the smallest imperfection, so I thought this could be interesting. Now, I am taking other steps as well, such as less caffine and fatty foods. (I need to anyway for my and Carters sake). Im also asking that if you have any advice or tips for me, or home remedies please share them!
these pictures were taken last night, day 2 of using 'Acne Free'. these are bare skin, nothing on my face at all. Most likley my hair won't be pretty, and if anyone has a solution to my dark circles that would be awesome! :-) hope you all get a kick out of this. Lets see where it takes me.


1 comment:

Tawn said...

Now make sure when you take pictures of your healed skin in a few weeks, that you have make-up on and are smiling...isn't that what they do in all the adds? :-) Just kidding! I hope this works