Tuesday, November 6, 2007

First Night

Last night was Carter's first night in his crib. He is getting so big, and the elevated pack-n-play bed, just doesn't seem like enough support. Also, we have the PnP right next to my head by the bed, and I am ready to have that space back. Carter really doesn't cry when he wakes up at night, he more grunts, so I wasnt worried about him waking Crysta up. I did, however notice what a snorer Crysta is. She also talks in her sleep a lot. It was very amusing at 2 AM.
Carter still isn't over the congestion. I thought he was, but its still there, and seems to be getting worse. he has a doctors appointment next wednsday, but Crysta is having her 4 year old wellness/shots appointment this friday, so maybe I can sneak a question in about Carter. Otherwise he is doing great.
I am still battling my ear infection. Someday it feels better, but other days I feel like I am coming down with a terrible head cold.. Im still on some antibiotics, so hopefully it will clear up soon.
We are making plans to go to Colorado for Thanksgiving. Brent and Resa are coming with us, and I am super excited. I have been talking from the first day I married into the Newton family, how I would love to have Resa and my Dad together for a Thanksgiving meal. I might come back with an extra 30 pounds on me, but I can't wait!
Thats about it for now. I am finally catching up on all this cleaning and laundry, but it never seems to end. Story of my life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I heard a saying on one of Crysta's PBS cartoons the other day, thought it was cute.
"The pie tastes much sweeter when you bake it yourself".

1 comment:

LESTER said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for the wonderful blog updates. It seems like we don't see eachother nearly as much since softball and kickball are over. I hope you and Carter get to feeling better soon. It is so great that you are getting to go home for Thanksgiving. I hope you guys have a wonderful time. Oh and on the baking thing, I don't know if I agree. I like other poeple's food way too much. It may be due to my cooking abilities though :) No just kidding. Except for about the cooking thing though. No seriously. Bye.