Friday, November 16, 2007

Face Time

That time of week is back, where I bare all insecurites about my badly complextioned face. Although, I can't see any diffrence from last week to this week, I can feel a diffrence when I wash my face. Its a lot smoother, but VERY dry. All I have to do is wait for, is the pigment in my skin to heal. I know I will have scars, so Im not counting on those to leave.
My skin is so dry though, with the weather getting colder, and the medicine on my face, you can litterally see it flaking. I hate that, and it can hurt sometimes, but Im roughing it out. I hope it gets passed this stage soon!


3 comments:

DonnaMarie said...

You can't tell a difference from last time? I think I can - especially on the right side of your face. If you're feeling the difference in your skin, then it must be working! Regardless of the results, you're beautiful - inside and out! :-)

LESTER said...

I can for sure a difference this time too. Oh, proactive has this moisturiser that you can get with it for dryness. Does the Acne free have that? If it does I would use it. It feels so good when your face is dry.

Tawn said...

Your face looks good. I noticed that on Sunday. I hope it continues to improve. On another note...the perm thing, I'd at least wait 6 months before you get another one, unless it just didn't take. You might want to ask Michelle about it. Too much perming too soon will really mess up your hair.