Friday, November 30, 2007

Patience is Key!

It has been 5 weeks since I started my little acne blog experiment. I missed a post last week, so I was hoping that the diffrence between my last post and this one would be incredible, but for some reason to me, I look worse. However, I CAN tell a diffrence in the textue of my skin. Its a lot smoother. Before I started I was getting little bumps (not pimples) all over my face. Since I started those have gone away, and the black heads in my nose, ( which were Terrible! really nasty) have gone away as well. Im not sure that I will be able to do anything with the pigment on my chin area, but I am still hopefull. I have decided to try this product for another month. If I stay the same, I will try Proactive. I am also having a problem with this stuff bleaching my pillow cases and towels. I hate that. I wonder if Proactive does the same? Anyway, I just have to keep telling myself that this will take time and to be patient. I just get frustrated. Keep your fingers crossed for me.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I heard about this new stuff that is made by Clean and Clear. It's evidently supposed to be better than proactive because it actually kills bacteria too which proactive doesn't do. You should try it. Maybe it is better. Anyways I seen it on a commercial.