Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update

HOWDY all! Time for some updates on a few things. First off... NO baby yet.. I went to the doctor today, and I am dialated to 3 1/2 cm. She opted to scrape my membranes again, and when she did, she said that I opened to 4 cm very easily. She also said that I have, and I quote " A bulging water sack". Sounds gross to some of you, but that is music to my ears. My uterus is also measuring small, which means he is still dropping. Dr. Lynn said that she thinks I will have Lil' Bucket BY my due date, which is next thursday. If not, then we will set up a time early that next week to induce me. She is having mercy on me, by not making me wait the full week and a half past the due date, that I had to wait with Crysta. So on the up side of things, we will have a new baby in the world in no more than 2 weeks. WHOO HOO!! these past few weeks have felt like I have been stuck in the Eisenhour Tunnell durring rush hour, with no AC. hahaha. I have been very blessed to have had such an easy pregancy. I am very lucky to still be able to walk around, and clean the church. I haven't been limited, which I am grateful for. No complications, and no emercencies thus far, and I am so thankful for that. So if I complain, I do not mean to, I have nothing to complain about, I just get a little fussy on lack of sleep. Which means WATCH OUT these next few weeks! just kidding.
On another positive note, my brother Ray and his girlfriend Jamie will be coming to visit on sunday. They will be here for a week. Im very excited to see them, and get to have quality time with them. Things may be a little crazy, especially if we are welcoming a new life that week, but I will take any time I can get. I have been very spoiled with Bailey family time this year. this is the most consecutive visits I have had with my family since Terrance and I were married 4 years ago. My Dad, Grandpa, and Aunt Sharron will also be coming for a short visit when the baby comes. I know that Crysta will enjoy getting to see them all again, and I know how much the time spent with her, means to them. I am very thankful that they are able to come visit her.
Today is also Tuesday, which means I must do my thankful thoughts for the day. so here goes..
TWO FOR TWO-SDAYS:
1. Family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful biological and in law family. I don't know what I would do without such wonderful people in my life. They definalty make it easy to appreciate life, and all the wonderful things that God has blessed me with.
2. Pool. Frank and Judy Stephens had a bunch of families to their sub-division pool last night. It was so much fun to watch all the kiddos play togehter, and just visit with the other adults, whom I don't get to visit with all that often. Crysta had a great time, and it is so neat to see her teach herself how to swim. She is finally brave enough to jump off the side of the pool by herself. Even though I didnt swim the occasional splashes and cooling my feet off, were a great treat from the hot weather.
I hope everyone has a great day. I hope to not be blogging for a while, but if Im not that lucky then, until next time.....

No comments: