Friday, August 17, 2007

Thankful Friday

Howdy All!! Im taking a break from the church, and thought I would use it as my oppertunity to blog really fast! The baby is moving a lot today, and kicking that painful nerve! So I just keep reminding myself only 2 1/2 more weeks, then he can kick me all he wants OUTSIDE my body! haha. Not really sure what is worse, being kicked constantly, or lack of sleep that will be haunting me in about a month. Both are wonderful suffrings though, if that makes sense. Anyway, heres my thankful thoughts for the week.
1. FRIENDS!- Yesterday I got a great dose of friendship. Its a blessing to know that I have wonderful people in my life that are always there for me, and supportive. Also, tonight is Julies bachelorette party. Its going to be a night of FUN, and silly girl time! I can't wait.
2. SLEEPING IN!- this morning I was really tired. My 5 bathroom wake up calls last night wore me out, so after taking Terrance to work this morning, I treated myself to an extra hour of sleep on the couch.
3. WATER!- weird one right? but with the heat, and my body just being naturally insulated right now, I think I have drank maybe 2 gallons a day! I love water!
4. HUGS AND KISSES!- I'm thankful for this everyday, but I love nothing more than to get a hug and kiss from my little girl. She is such a loving little bug, and hearing her tell me that she loves me at random points of the day, is very heart warming! I love being her mommy!
5. WIND!- Even though our 'cold front' is only dropping the temperature to 90 degrees, with the wind it feels great! it also means that the rain just might make it to us, and its bringing those rain clounds closer with every blow! Bring on the rain!
Thats my thought for now. gotta get this church done, so I can rest and prepare for a night of fun! Can't wait! have a splendiferous day!

No comments: