Friday, August 10, 2007

5 for Friday

Since I missed my Two for Two-sday, I thought I would do a 5 for Friday instead.

1. SLEEP! Crysts has had a EXTREMELY bad case of swimmers ear this week. She had it before our Colorado trip, but it must have gotten worse after swimming in the hot springs. I could see the swolleness from the outside of her ear. VERY BAD. And every night this week, she hasn't slept more than 3 or 4 hours. I guess I can think of it as preparing my body again for a few months of no sleep, but I am very thankful for the full nights sleep I and she was able to get last night.

2. COFFEE! I set the coffee pot on a timer this morning, figuring I wouldnt get much sleep, so I was able to wake up to the smell of Folgers this morning. HMMM. Even though I havent been drinking it like I used to, I still enjoy a good cup in the mornings.

3. COMPLETION! I can now say that I have FINALLY finished ALL my Thank You cards for gifts to our little Bucket. I thought that since I wouldnt be able to do a whole lot on our trip to Colorado, I would make the cards instead of buying already made ones. Yeah, I think I made maybe 12 the whole week. Last night around 10:00 I sealed my last envelope! Whoo Hoo!

4. Terrance! nothing inpaticular happend, Im just thankful for him. We have had our struggles as most couples do. I guess you could say with our paticular circumstances in the beggining of our marriage was a little more tough,but we have really pulled through. I Love being his wife, and I couldnt ask for a better man. I love him to death.

5. BILL PAYING! sounds weird right? well we just payed off our only 2 credit cards, and my highest intrest school loan. Dont get me wrong we still have loans to pay off, but we are in a much better boat than we were. It feels good to make positive steps FORWARD, than little steps back and forth!

My body is getting tired, and my patience is effected by it. These last few weeks can really drag out, for more reasons than one. Anticipation to meet our little baby boy, nervous about having everything we need to welcome him into this world, work that takes a toll on my body. I will never admit that I need help with my job, because in my head there is no reason to ask someone else to step in, when I am still fully capable. Its just taking me a lot longer these days! ha. Aching bones and muscels, stretching skin, constant pushing and moving on my belly and in my rib cage! he seems to like that area. But I am so excited for the day I get to hear him cry for the first time. I am so blessed in my life. I could keep rambling about random things, so I think I will end this blog for now. Time to get ready for the day!

No comments: