Sunday, August 19, 2007

short and sweet

just another something to blog about. tonight we recieved a call telling us that our belly shots we had done last tuesday were finally posted on the internet to see. we havent seen any of them, and have been anxiously waiting to see them. i recieved the email containing our password and after about 100 tries of typing it in every diffrent way, i finally gave up because nothing was working, and it kept telling us that it was wrong. hopefully she will Call me tomorrow and we can figure it out. there also have been polls taken at church as to when lil' bucket will grace us with his presence. so far the majority have said this week, or by this weekend. terrance says the 29th. i will not predict, so i can keep from setting myself up for dissapointment. i sure am ready though. my skin is stretched to the max, and i think just about every one of my ribs are bruised. just kidding. i am just more excited to meet the little guy. i will go to the doctor on tuesday. hopefully she will give me some great news. so far i have tried, gently jogging, bowling, spicy food, and wrestling, to induce labor and nothing has worked. i keep trying to convince terrance that there is a spot on my foot that has been known to cause labor if rubbed. although i have heard that, i really am just trying to get a foot massage. haha. so far he hasnt taken the bait, but i think he may be breaking. i will let you know if that works. anyway, nothing else to report. just blabbering. hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

LESTER said...

OOOH WHOOO WHOO. I've got 2. Hey can't wait to see those pictures. I know they came out great.

Jen said...

Ok, time for another blog. I keep checking in anticipation!!!! LOL
Love ya!!!!