Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Two for TWO-sday!


OK, so my S-I-L Tawn, Tawn-ifer as I like to call her.. LOVE HER! Anyway, since my theme these days are to steal her ideas, cause I think she is "just like, oh-so totally rockin'" (in my best valley girl voice) She does 5 for fridays. I think thats awesome. But I thought about it, and since Im a littleweirder than she is, I thought I would do something for everyday of the week. That way atleast I know I will be posting more. So today its two for two-sdays. here goes:

1. Save trips-My brother Chris and his Finace Ann arrived safley yesterday afternoon to spend this whole week with us. They drove through Kansas, which can make anyone fall asleep on the road. Im so glad to see them, and to finally get to spend time with them. Poor chris will get tired of baby and wedding talk, but Terrance will hopefully keep him busy!

2. My Friends and Family- So that may or may not count as 2 seperate things, but the way I see it, my Friends are my family and visa versa. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people here in Jefferson city. I never would have thought my life to be what it is now 5 years ago. God knew what he was doing when he brought me here. I adore everyone here so much. And I have wonderful family in Colorado! I wish I could see them more, but the times I do, I enjoy that much more, since they are few and far between! Amazes me what wondeful people I have in my life!

3 comments:

Tawn said...

I'm so glad you posted the "beer" picture. ;-) Hahahaha...it's rootbeer for anyone wondering.

ran said...

Love the slide shows - that is so much fun to see what you put up.

Ok, so when your blog goes world wide and your readership is slightly larger than it is now......you need to turn the tide....let the readers give OUR 2 fer 2sday....about what we are thankful for in relation to you. Here I'll start!

1. Thankful for Tina - she is a joy to all of us. She makes us laugh. She brings fun and joy wherever she goes. Thankful to call her my daughter.

2. Thankful for the family that Tina and Terrance are making. Thankful that God has blessed them (and by that we are blessed as well). It is so heartwarming to watch you and Terrance as you grow, and learn, and make a home and example for Crysta and 'little bit'.

Just......THANKS!!!!!

Jen said...

I'm thankful for you today my dear friend. And today is such a special day for you on your BIRTHDAY. I can't wait for that special little boy to get here either so that I can meet him face to face! We all love you!