Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Getting Started

Ok, so my wonderful sister-in-law told me about this site, and thought it might be something I would be interested in. Since I talk all the time, and I love to write in journals, and extra long informative emails to family and friends around the states, I thought I would give this a shot. It might also save me some typing time. Since this is my first post, I will try to keep it short until I get the jist of the "Blogger world". Terrance and I are expecting our second blessing in September. Crysta, our first blessing is already super excited about our new addition. We put the crib up in her room this weekend, and down sized her full bed to a twin/daybed, and she couldnt be more excited! She is so proud to have a little brother to show off. I also am stoked that my S-I-L Tawn is expecting in January, and I can't wait to have one of my best friends to bumb around with and take care of babies! Im just also really excited for another baby, besides my own to play with. My brother Chris is getting married to a wonderful woman Ann Rudd in June of next year! This past year has been filled with so many blessings.

6 comments:

Tawn said...

Awesome!! It looks good! slide.com is a great way to add photo slide shows. Have fun this weekend in Chicago!

Brent said...

Looks good daughter!!! I have a wonderful family for which words cannot express...3 daughters, 3 sons, one beautiful granddaughter, one grandson on the way and "it" will be added in January! My heart gives thanks...

Brent said...

oh...and by the way, thank you for inviting me!

ran said...

Very nice! You certainly will have plenty to blog about - all the Crysta stories and that little boy will keep you all entertained very shortly. I am so blessed!!!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Hey Chica! This is such a great way to keep me posted..I feel like I've lost touch! Maybe I'll make a blog of my own :) Oh yah, pass my name for the baby: "Sweet Pea" onto Brent so he doesn't have to call the new blessing "it"! haha :)

LESTER said...

Hey thanks for inviting me to see your blog. It took me a while to get here. I'm kind of confused with this blogging business. Well I can't wait till your next blog. I also can't wait until 4:30 this afternoon when I get to leave work and meet up with you. WOO HOO!