Thursday, July 19, 2007

Speechless

WOW! Is the only expression that I can come up with to discribe last night, well the entire day actually. It was my birthday, and one of the most memorable EVER! My brother Chris and his finace Ann are visiting for the week, so I thought that to be present enough! I wasnt expecting anything, other than to watch some adorable twins and relax. And I did. However, my wonderful Husband Terrance had something else in mind. He invited everyone over after church last night, without me knowing. Apparantly it wasnt totaly meant to be a secret, but I had no idea until after church was over and person after person walked through our door. AMAZING! I was so thankful that we are surrounded by such awesome friends and family. It wasnt the gifts that brought tears to my eyes, though very unneccisary, but appreciated. It was the fact that I was surrounded by all the people I love and cherish on a special day. Everyone definatly went out of their way, and though it may have seemed small to them, it was a huge night for me. I couldnt believe it. It was a day of emotion for me. Yeah, Yeah, the hormones of my prego times contribute to that, but I just can't express how much the people in my life mean to me. All I could do last night was look at my PILE of gifts, and just shake my head with tears in my eyes, and sit in astonishment. Thank you to all who came last night, and to all who called me, or sent a card. I truly appreciate it. WOW.
On a lighter note, I get to do some shopping!! just kidding. Here are some pictures of all the people who came last night! My wonderful Family, every one! I love you guys!



2 comments:

Jen said...

It was so great to be apart of such a special day in your life. Just wait until Saturday girlfriend (lol)... It was so hard to keep a secret from you yesterday and I felt like such a bad friend because I hadn't really said much about your birthday but I didn't want to spoil the suprise and stuff like that can easily slip from me. When you called me yesterday I was buying your gift at Schaefer House, the checkout girl was laughing!!!!
I love you girl and I am so happy that you are part of my life.

Tawn said...

Happy Birthday plus one day!! It was fun! Enjoy your time with Chris and Ann