Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just Some Pictures


I gave Carter a bath the other night and discoverd that he has just enough hair for an "Alphalpha". too cute!!

Today with all the rain, I took Crysta outside,so she could stomp in the puddles. She sang "Singin' in the Rain" the whole time. She had a blast. thanks to Brandie who gave her her new rain boots for Christmas!!

Carter is finally enjoying his tummy time!

Crysta and Carter in their Sunday best. My Dad sent them these outfits for Christmas. Not a bad lookin' pair if I do say so myself.

I caught Crysta watchin t.v sittin in Carters bumbo. I think she likes it more than he does. Whats sad is my 4 year old can fit in a bumbo!!!

Here is Terrance trying to make me feel fat by sqeezing int my coat!! I think it looks better on him, personally.

1 comment:

ran said...

awwwww some of my favorite people in some great pictures!!! Too funny! Well after seeing Terrances picture at the bottom, we can understand why Crysta is sitting in the bumbo. Those genetics!!!!