Monday, January 28, 2008

A few updates

So, our internet has been down for a little over a week now, but its working right now. But we keep getting emails saying that we will still have problems. I think its a virus, but what can you do? Just a few udates on a few things.
Carter is doing much better with his cereal. He likes it now. I intruduced him to a mashed banana yesterday, and he REALLy enjoyed that! We got our video camera fixed finally, so we have been taking loads of video. Carter is so animated right now, its fun to see is personality show. And its fun being able to play with our camera again. Crysta really enjoys playing when she knows the camera is on her. I went back looking through old tapes, to see what was on them, so I could organize them. We started with Crystas 2nd birthday. It was so fun to look back at her when she was that little. Even though it was only 2 years ago, she seems so grown up from that footage. Its always fun to look back and reminice. I can really get caught up in the past sometimes.
I know I havent blogged about my face updates in a while. Last I updated, I had just started Proactiv. Well, I did Proactiv for a little over a month, and there was hardly any change at all. All I noticed was my skin wasn't red or as dry. So I set up a concultation with a dermatologist. Baisically, I can't have anything done, or use any perscriptions until I am done nursing. I was hoping to have my face taken care of before the weddings this summer, but its ok. It bothers me more than it bothers anyone else. They told me about a gentle cleanser to use, and some astringent. So thats what I have been using. So I think I am done with the picture updates anyway.
My cousin Sjana had her baby boy on saturday Jan 19th. Samuel Dean was born 7lbs 14 oz. I don't know much more than that, but Im very excited for her. I will see if I can get a picture to post.
I was able to keep my new niece Whitney last thursday. I took lots of pictures, and thats what I will leave you with. I really enjoyed my time with her. So sweet!
"Shes always screamin in my ear!"

All 3 kiddos!

All my favorite kiddos!

1 comment:

Tawn said...

Love the pics! Poor Carter is going to be scarred. His cousin is always screaming in his ear...poor kid.