Monday, January 14, 2008

Home Alone

So, Terrance is in Indianapolis for the night, and Im sitting here thinking,"What can I do to keep my mind off of being alone?". And blogging is all I can think of. HAHA. I do have something to report though, I tried giving Carter some cereal yesterday at lunch, and unfortunatly I didn't have a camera to catch the hilarious faces he was making. It was so funny. So I thought I would give him some more for breakfast, only this time I used milk instead of water, he took it better, but still made some funny faces. (Not as funny as yesterday, but still cute). He got used to it twards the end, then he slept for 4-5 hours straight! WOW!! I tried it again tonight for supper, so we will see how tonight goes. For the past few nights, he has been sleeping all the way through, so I can't complain either way.
Here are Carters silly food pictures!:
The first bite:


I don't think he likes it:


Well it wasn't so bad:

2 comments:

ran said...

That's hilarious. great shots!

Tawn said...

Those pics are hilarious! You should have come over here when Terrance was gone. You know we're up a lot at night. :-)