Thursday, December 20, 2007

So Grown Up

I was talking with another wife who's husband plays basketball with Terrance; her name is Gina Newlan. I appreciate that our husbands have given us the oppertuniy to meet, and become friends. Durring the game last night (we wont by the way), Gina and I were talking about how fast your children grow up. Her son, Asher is about to turn 3. I was uploading some pictures this morning, and just got to browsing some old pictures of Crysta, and even of Carter 3 months ago. Time flies, and now that Tawn has a baby, Im sure time will zoom by. I thought it would be neat to compare some pictures of Crysta and Carter, and then just amuse you with some updated pictures. I also put Carter in the Bumbo for the first time today. He did great, his neck still needs to stabalize a little, but he really enjoyed sitting in it.
Here is Crysta roughly 2-3 months:

Here is Carter around 2 months:

Here is Carter in the bumbo!

Here is Carter and Crysta, best buddies.

3 comments:

Tawn said...

Great pics!

LESTER said...

You have such cutsie kids. I love them, and I have loved seeing the grow. Crysta is like a little doll and Carter has squishy puffy cheeks. So cute!

KristinStinnett said...

Always fun to see how the kids have changed. Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys enjoy your holidays with the wee ones, so MUCH!!