Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally Proactiv

I tried AcneFree Severe for about a week. As you can see in my previous post, it dried my face out somethin' terrible, and my skin was extremley tender, and red. And for some reason, it seemed that my acne worsend. So, a friend had given me some left over Proactiv to try, so I figured might as well. My whole point of this experiment was to see if I reall had to, and almost 2 months later, I'd say its a safe bet that I do.
So I started yesterday morning. (so total 2 mornings, and one night). Imediatley I could tell a diffrence of the feel of my skin. It felt smooth, and refreshed, not dry, tender and red. On the infomercials they say you should see a significant diffrence within 2 weeks. But in one day my redness is gone, and my pimples are half the size they were, and dont hurt anymore. So lets put proactiv to the test.... Im already seeing improvment!


1 comment:

DonnaMarie said...

Your skin does appear to be less red and blotchy! I've heard great things about Proactiv, and hopefully it will give you the results you're looking for! You're beautiful either way!

Congrats on being a first time Aunt! I can't wait to meet sweet baby Whitney! :-)