Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Stuff

OK, I tried Acne Free for a little over a month. I saw results in the beginning but then tward the end, for some reason, it seemed like my face got worse. So I was going to get Proactive, but then I saw that there was an Acne Free Severe. It has a daytime moisurizer/benzol peroxide lotion, and a night time cream that is supposed to be really good. Its all the same steps, but it has more B.P. than the original stuff. So I have been using it for a little over a week. Its drying my skin out and making my face red, as you can see in the pictures. So far no dramatic diffrence, but we will see. If this doesnt work, I will most likley try Proactive. I am still looking for a remedy for my dark circles, so if any of you know of a product or home remedy, please share!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, Have you tried MK's Targeted Action LIne revitalizer. It's awesome and goes on feeling really cool. If you want to try we can work a deal so if it doesn't work I will send it back to the company. Let me know.
Love ya girl.
Jen

Tawn said...

I like the new look of your page! Very festive!