Monday, December 17, 2007

Tiny Blessings!


YAY!! IT'S A GIRL!!! After 9 months of suspense, Tawn and Darron suprised us all, when they deliverd their gorgeous little girl into the world on Saturday December 15th. Whitney Adaire Mitchell was born 6lbs 6oz, 19 inches long, and asolutley lovley! Im a first time Aunt and can hardly contain my excitment! Tawn gets to be a stay at home mommy like me, so I am stoked about the time we will get to spend together, and the play time our children will have. Whitney and Carter are 3 months, and 1 day apart! (and mine is 4 times the size of hers! haha). Welcome to the world baby Whitney and congrats Mommy and Daddy Mitchell!

On another note, We finally got some winter snow!! I LOVE IT!! Crysta was with the GP's durring the weather, so I wasn't there to take pictures of her playtime in it, and Carter is to small for it, so I spent saturday morning running around outside with the dog! It was a great day for Terrance and I to spend some quality time together, and believe me we did. We finally changed out of our PJ's around 6 pm to go pick Crysta up, and then again to head to the hospital to meet the new bundle of joy! Its hard for me to sit around ALL day, but I must admit it was very relaxing.

No comments: