Monday, February 4, 2008

My A,B,C's of Thanks.

Happy monday everyone. I was thinking last night, that there is a whole lot in my life that I am thankful for, so instead of listing them in numberd lines, I thought I would make it interesting, and use the A,B,C's.
A.Astringent: it just makes my face feel so cool and comfortablt after I wash it.
B.Blake and Austin: I don't get to play with those boys as much as I want to, but I really enjoyed time with them last night. Trust me, they will get to know me, and learn to LOVE me! haha.
C. Crysta and Carter: Surprise? I love my babies. There is no greater joy than recieveing the love of my own two children! I can't picture my life without them.
D. Drumsticks: the ice cream. I love them, and I can eat the whole box. But they seem to be just enough after a dinner that you don't feel like you over-stufed yourself.
E. Eternal Salvation: What an amazing feeling to know that in Christ we have an everlasting life in Heaven.
F. Friends and Family: Last night getting to spend time with all my best buds made me realize how much I miss hanging out with them. But we are working on a plan to get together more often! And I have the most wonderful family, here and in Colorado, I am truly blessed with the people in my life.
G. Godly Friends: It is so wonderful to be surrounded by inspiring friends (and Family). To have people who will hold you accountable, pray with you, and keep you motivated.
H. Hands: I love having hands that can tickle my kiddos so my ears can hear them giggle.
I. Internet: Its a burden and a blessing, but without it, I would be in the dark on a lot of things. I like to research and browse to much.
J. June: This June I am in 2 weddings. I am inheriting a new sister, and I get to stand up next to one of my best friends as she gets married. What a great privalige.
K. Kind Words: They are always nice to recieve, and can last with you for a long time. Never let a moment pass without passing some kind words to people you know, it could brighten their day.
L. LOVE: February is supposedly the month of Love, but why do we need just one month? Why can't we spread the love every month?? but I am thankful that I am surrounded by people who love me.. Thanks for that.
M. Mommas: Without them, where would we turn? Never under estimate what Mothers are capable of.
N. Nice weather: Today is supposed to be like 65 degrees, in February?? sounds good to me.
O. Oppertunities: I get to do some work at Data Comm this week. Im grateful for the oppertunity, but also for something to do this next week.
P. POOP: Carter isn't pooping as much as he should be latley. I think he is getting to much cereal and not enough milk. We are going to fix that this week, but when he poops he sure is a happy boy!
Q. Questions: I love to be asked quesitons. I love surveys and all that jazz. I'mthinking about getting on a game show.. I would love to say, "No DEAL Howie!"
R. Reality T.V.: Survivor is premering this week. Im a sucker for some reality tv, but this series will be interesting!
S. Sisters: I have grown up with 2 brothers my whole life (Whom I LOVE), but I now have th best sisters anyone could ask for. I really appreciate the relationship I have with them, and the time we get to spend together. I will be getting another sister in June, and couldnt be more excited. I am blessed with the sisters I have.
T.Time: We feel we never have enough, but thats because we aren't using it properly. enjoy every second you get, and then time will seem more like a luxury, and less than a passing burden.
U.Umbrellas: What else will keep us dry in the rain, and give kiddos something to play with.
V. Violins: I love the sounds of them.
W. Weddings: I can't wait for June. I LOVE weddings!
X.Xtremley cheap clothes. Went to Target, and found a few shirts for under 10 dollars!
Y. Yelling boys: It was fun last night to hear the guys yelling and cheering durring the super bowl. Im glad they had fun too!
Z. ZZZZZ's: I don't seem to get enough. I love my sleep, but last night I did not get to enjoy that luxury. I kept moving one kiddo to their bed, and another one would be there, and visa versa. It was a vicious cycle that I lost around 5:00am this morning. I lost my spot in bed, but I like the feeling of our family sharing some close time together!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Sister,
I had a blast last night. My boys love you and I'm so glad that you appreciate them. And by the way, Drumsticks are the greatest!!!!
We need to go ahead and plan next months dinner so everyone can be prepared.
I love you girl!

LESTER said...

I'm happy when I poop too annnnnd I would love to see you on Deal or No Deal annnnnd I'm so thankful to have friends like you!

DonnaMarie said...

What a great idea - ABCs of Thanks! What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for! :-)