Friday, February 29, 2008

Five for Friday

I haven't posted a 5 for Friday in a long time, and thought today I would.

1. Crysta and Carter. I love the fact that no matter what is happening around them, they are always so joyful and stress free. It makes me take a step back and look at myself. I need to strive to be like them in my attitude twards certian situations. Plus they always brighten me up when I see them. Not a moment goes by that they don't make me laugh or just enjoy their company!

2. Sister Time. I was so excited when Tawn told me that she was going to stay home with Whitney. I love being able to spend time with the both of them. Tawn uplifts me, even when she doesn't realize shes doing anything. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful sister to share my thoughts with, and now someone who will sit with me at the mall, while Crysta plays! Thanks Tawn!

3. The Bible. I never really appreciated the Bible until recently. One day I was driving home, and ran inside for a minuet and when I came out, Crysta was reading her childrens bible, and she knew what story it was. I find her doing this often and I thought to myself that everyone should find joy and inspriation from reading the Bible, and decided that I was going to have a moment in the morning to myself with my Bible and just study. I really enjoy it, and I have never done it before, its really refreshing.

4. Pictures. I LOVE looking at pictures, and I love to scrapbook them too. They are just great reminders of the past and present. I take as many as I can and try to look back on them often.

5. Terrance. He pushes me to step out of the limits. He is trying to get me to start a co-ed softball team. I am really looking forward to playing, and just another night out of the week that I can spend time with great friends and family. I also just love having something like this, that Terrance and I can share. Although I love cheering him on while watching him play sports, I enjoy it more when we cheer on eachother while playing together!

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

LESTER said...

Great things to be thankful for. You are so athletic and competitive, so I think you are going to be good at softball. Can't wait!

Tawn said...

Thanks for the thanks! I enjoy spending time with you, C&C, too. When are we going this week?