Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feeling Blue

As promised and predicted, I am regretting my previous post. Although I know that it was important to me to get those words out there, I am understanding of the hurt the entire situation has caused. If I had it my way, there would never been any hurt. All would be skittles and and rainbows and nothing bad ever happens. However, I know that not only is this unrealistic and crazy, I know that without trials and tribulations there would be no growth. I can not shy away from my feelings, and my right and privilege to express them. I just want to say that it is NEVER my intent to purposefully hurt, harm or offend anyone. Friend, Family, or acquaintance. And I hope that anyone who knows me, knows that. And if I ever do or say anything that is hurtful to you, that you feel that you can discuss that with me. With all that said, I have to move on. What has happened has happened, and I can not change the past. I  can only look forward to the future God has planned for me and pray that I please Him in all that I do. God knows my heart, and I can only pray that others do as well.

NOW, MOVING ON!!!

As most of you know ( what few there are who read this) we are expecting our 3rd child this August. I will say that all in all this pregnancy was a complete surprise to say the least. However, after a few weeks of adjusting to the thought of another little head running around our house, we have become pretty excited. Crysta and Carter are SUPER excited to have another playmate. Carter is pretty obsessed with feeling my stomach to see if the baby moves, there are even mornings that I wake up and Carter's hand is resting on my stomach. While Crysta is determined that the baby will recognize her voice and talks to my tummy almost everyday, even hugging and kissing it. It warms my heart to see the excitement and gentleness my children have, and their eagerness to welcome another blessing into our family. We were able to discover that this baby was more than willing to cooperate in the ultrasound so we could find out the gender. Of course we just want a healthy baby. And truthfully the gender didn't matter to us, as we got ride of every last bit of baby stuff we had last summer. ( Like I said, we were not planning on having another baby!).. So, we are starting fresh, period. But everyone was excited to see the picture that distinctly told us, that this little wiggle worm in my womb is a Bouncing Baby Boy!. We were able to have a small gender reveal party with my big brother and his wife, who is also expecting their 1st child in September, and my parents. I have never had a gender reveal thing, but I guess these days that's the thing to do!
So now we get to find a place for this little guy to sleep. We will be doing some small renovation on our home to prepare for this. Crysta will be getting her own room, and Carter will be getting a new roommate. Of course I am looking forward to painting and decorating a girly girl room for Crysta and a boys room for Carter and the baby.! I'm sure I will keep updating as this process goes on..Thank goodness for Pinterest for inspiration. I will leave you with a picture from our gender reveal. more to come once my brother officially announces their gender! Thanks for reading!

No comments: