Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wedding Banaza Part 1

Here I am.. I bet you thought I gave up the blog world?! well, I"M BAAACK! I will divide this blog into 2 diffrent blogs, or should I say 2 diffrent weddings.. Last week, I had the privlage and the honor to be in 2 seperate weddings. My friend Brandie on June 5th, 2008 and my Brother Chris' on June 6th, 2008. This will be about Brandie's wedding and our trip out.
Terrance, the kiddos, Brent and I left for Colorado on Tuesday the 3rd. We arrived in Littleton around 1:30 AM on the 4th. Wednsday was the rehersal dinners, and a bachelorette brunch for Brandie.. So my day started around 10 am that morning. After the brunch I took a wrong turn home, and before I realized what I had done, I was about an hour north of Littleton.. Made for a lot of driving. Brandies rehersal was at 4:00pm. After her rehersal we went to my dads for my brothers rehersal dinner. Durring dinner, I was called downstairs. Crysta and Brent were playing and Crysta had hit the back of her head on a coffee table. There was some blood, and caos, but everything was fine. Some Ibuprofen and trying on a new dress later, and she was as good as new.
Thursday morning, we met at the hotel the get our hair done. We had some dowm time, and thankfully caught up on some Jude Judy! haha. The day started out cold and rainy, and while we were sitting in the room, we were also staring out the window, hoping that the rain would go away. We were picked up in an Escalade limo. SWEET!! I have never been or really seen inside of one, it was awesome. On our way to the gardens where the wedding was going to be held, the rain finally came to a slow down. By the time for the wedding, the sun was peeking through the clouds, and it was warming up a little. The weather was perfect!! The wedding was gorgeous, and everything went perfectly. I had to leave the reception a little early b/c I had to get up early for my brothers wedding the next day! I had a blast, and I made some great new friends.. here is some pictures of Brandies half of my trip!:

No comments: