Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Fort!

Here I am hitting the blog world hard. 4 blogs in 2 days! Well last weekend, Crysta and I built a fort to sleep in, in our living room. She was super excited, and we had a great time building it, playing in it, and sleeping in it. Terrance didn't last long, but Crysta and I slept in it for most of the night. I think around 3:30 am I went to my own bed, but Crysta stuck it out. Carter really enjoyed playing on the air mattress. He really liked for his big sis to jump and bounce him on it. It scared me at first, but he didn't seem to mind.
Here is Crysta peekin' through the fort:


Crysta and Carter playing in the fort:


All 3 trying to get comfortable:

1 comment:

ran said...

The fort looks like SO much fun! I know Crysta enjoyed it because she talked about it so much. Good memories for her. glad you updated with lots of fun pics!