Friday, August 15, 2008

All is well

Hey all!!! Well everyone is healthy and happy since my last blog. It took about a week for Carter to get back on track... we had about 4 days of happiness before we headed home. Crysta never falterd, and had a great time. I went fishing about 3 times! The most I think I have ever fished in my life!! I caught some good size trout!! Pictures of the fish and the rest of the week to be posted later!
Crysta starts school on September 2nd. I think she is ready, and I think I am too. Its only 3 days a week for a few hours. Terrance and I were talking about what good kids we have. Crysta is so well behaved and Carter is a pleasant baby. We are so blessed.
I have been thinking about Leslie and her family. Her Dad had a massive heart attack a few days ago. She left me a message last night saying that he had opened his eyes, and breathing on his own. He started to fight the tubes and wanted to get out of bed. Which is a good sign, but they want him to remain still until they can evaluate him better. Please keep Leslie, her Dad, and their family in your prayers.
My train of thought has left me, so this can be added to the list of boring blogs! ahaha.. Sorry!!!

No comments: