Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pictures

Just to let everyone know, our pictures that we had taken with Jill are up on her website. The address is twoviewsphotography.com. Click on enter site, then client viewing. Click on our thumbnail and the password is Crysta4. They turned out good. We are waiting for some more pictures to be posted that we had taken with my Dad and Grandpa while they were here, so I will let you know when they are posted.. IF you are interested in getting pictures. Please let me know what you want by the end of next week. I will just put in a bulk order. Hope you enjoy them!!

1 comment:

LESTER said...

I really liked the pictures. They came out great. That last one of Carter made me laugh. Crysta looks like a little model in all of them. #19 is really a great one of the both of them!